If you also come across the [Pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] error on Outlook then should know that it is the most common error that reported globe. Mostly this error occurred on the new version of Microsoft entries.
In case if you’ve faced is an issue then don’t you can get fix this error by applying some technical steps that we’re going to show you in this short article. This article contains all the information you needed to know to resolve the Pii_email error on Windows or Mac. Just follow the below-given methods and give your feedback if these methods worked for you.
Why and When [Pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] Error Occurs
On the internet you’ll find lots of information regarding this error but not much about why it occurs and what is meaning of this error. These are some of the reasons why this error occurs on your computer system.
1. The most common reason for this error is it will occur due to an incorrect setup procedure. Furthermore, whenever you put in MS Outlook or Windows you may get an error during the setup or installation procedure. That is why when you launch MS Outlook on your system, it will be going to show up.
2. The Second scenario is that this error may occur if you’re using multiple accounts in your Microsoft Outlook. After this, you’ll sign-in and log out and there is an exiting MS Outlook account.
3. If you’ve installed multiple email indices software then MS Outlook will properly conflict with other software. Then this is also the main reason that will cause the error.
4. Any other relevant reason why this error may occur on Microsoft Outlook.
Reasons Why [Pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] Error Occurs
There are several reason due to which the Pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426 error occurs. However, given below are the most common reason that you needed to check and consider and fix the issue which may cause the outlook Pii error on windows.
1. Most commonly if the installation and setup along with configuration procedure is not finished correctly. In this case, the [Pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] error may occur when you launch the MS Outlook on your device.
2. You must avoid to use multiple Microsoft Account on the MS Outlook. This is an also an common reason that may conflict with multiple Outlook accounts and error will occur.
3. Avoid using multiple email operating software’s that are alternatives of Microsoft Outlook on your computer. Because of this, the similar software’s will confit with MS Outlook and error will occur.
Methods To Resolve [Pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] Error
These are some methods that you can apply on your computer to fix the Pii_email error on Windows or Mac. If first method work for you then move to the next method and try it. You needed to go through each method and apply it along with that recheck the MS Outlook again and again to see if the error get resolved or not after applying each method at a time.
Restart Your Computer
This is an initial step that you must take whenever somethings goes wrong with your computer or the program running on it. Because whenever you reboot the computer system it will resolve lots of temporary bugs or errors that may occur on the startup.
To reboot the system running on Windows, Go to the Start Menu and select the Power option and choose the Restart option. Windows will soon get shutdown and get restarted with few seconds. Now, launch the Microsoft Outlook on your computer and check if the you see able to see the error if not then don’t move to the next method. However, if nothing will change and you MS Outlook still showing the Pii_email error then move to the next method.
Update the Outlook Application
Mostly there is an temporary error that can easily be fixed due by simply updating the outlook application. In windows you can easily able to update the Outlook application. Go to the official website of the outlook and download and install the latest version of the application on your computer system.
Lots of the computer systems does not authorizes auto updates. So you must upgrade your application regularly. If you don’t have the latest version of the MS-Outlook then simply update it.
Clear Cookies and Cache
When you face the Pii mail error is due to that you’re using the older version of the of the MS Outlook and to resolve the issue you needed to apply following methods. Such as you must clear the cookies and cache files of the web browser. Its one of the necessary step that you must take when you face any thing of error while accessing the website or any service through the web browser.
To know the proper steps you needed to take to clear the cookies, cache and browsing history of the web browser. Follow below given step by step instructions.
- Launch the web browser such as (Google Chrome/ Microsoft Edge/ Safari) etc.
- Go to the (…) dots and click on it from the pop-up menu list. Select the Settings.
- Now navigate to the “Privacy and Security” section from left side panel.
- Select the “Clear bowering data” and select all three given options.
- Hit the “Clear Data” button.
Uninstall and Reinstall the MS Outlook Application
Sometimes when you update the Windows most of the older files and application get corrupted due to the new version that you’ve install on your computer system. This may cause the Pii email error and you can easily fix it by simply uninstalling the Microsoft Outlook application from your computer and reinstall the latest version from its official website.
To uninstall the MS Outlook application from your computer. Go to the search bar given next to the Start Menu and search for the “Add and Remove Programs” and open it. After this navigate to the MS Outlook application and select “Uninstall” button to permanently remove the application from your computer system. Once the application successfully removed. After this go to the web browser and visit to the Microsoft outlook official website and download the latest version of the MS Outlook application and install it.
Check-In the Outlook Online Application
To stay away from the [Pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] error you needed to do is place the within the Outlook web-application navigation panel that is given at the upper corner once you click on the options. Moreover use the sun edition check box given at the MS outlook program and then save the changes. After this connect your registered Microsoft Outlook account to the sun edition options.
Furthermore, you can check the outlook online application to see if you’re getting the Pii Mail error on the online application or not. For this go to the web browser and visit to the outlook.live.com and login into your Outlook Account.
If the MS Outlook online application working fine, however you’re still getting error on the Windows or Mac Microsoft Outlook application then its was confirmed. There is an error with the Outlook program or with your computer system.
Run the Windows Troubleshoot Program
Microsoft Windows comes with the build-in Troubleshooter application that allows the windows users to fix the common issues within few minutes. Most of the time their is an temporary bug that can easily be fix with the help of the troubleshooter program.
To run the Windows Troubleshooter program you’ll needed to follow below given step by step instructions.
- Press the Windows + I buttons together to open the Windows Settings.
- Navigate to the “Update & Security” and from the left side panel.
- Select the “Troubleshoot” and choose “Additional Troubleshooter”.
- After this scroll down to the bottom of the Window Tab.
- Select the “Program Compatibility Troubleshoot”.
After performing the troubleshoot simply reboot your computer system and use the Outlook application to see if you get the error or not.
In case if all the above method won’t worked for you and you still getting the Pii Mail error then the only fix that you can apply is format your computer and check if its help.