If you own a Smart TV or any new technology-based game console like PS4, Xbox One, Wii U then you can easily capture on-time running pixels display screen in videos and images (screenshots). Capturing screenshots from the game console and Smart Television, you have to use HDMI cable or competitive video output with any basic device.
You can also use devices from which you live stream gameplay on Smart TV. However, new tech nomads based game consoles come with some new features to capturing real-time screenshots and video recording along with some social sites sharing features. This article contains all the information about capturing screenshots or videos via various devices like the game console and TV streaming box or some other devices.
How To Record Gameplay on PC or Game Console
Modern game console like PlayStation 4 and Xbox One and some other gaming devices come with screen capturing feature. The PS4 and Xbox One hold the capability to capture screenshots, record videos, plus stream videos. The Wii U can apprehend screenshots and upload them to the web. If you necessitate more powerful explications, get a “game capture equipment” and use the software on your computer. But if you need more powerful screenshots than you have to use some sort of video capture card or A/V device for your computer.
What is Game Capture Equipment?
The game capture equipments also called a capture card to occupy in between your device and the TV. Connect an HDMI cable from the game console or streaming equipment to the game capture box, and then connect the game capture box to an HDMI input on the TV.
The game capture device can link to your computer through USB, and special software entitles you to inspect the video signal on your computer, apprehending screenshots, recording it to a file you can upload to YouTube or a comparable service later, or else you can live-streaming that video exact to Twitch.TV.
How To Use A Capture Card For PC or Game Console
Step By Step Guide To Connect Capture Card On PC
[PlayStation 4] Video & Screenshot Capture Guide:
- Capture Screenshot: On Playstation 4 press the “Share” button on the controller down for a second. After this visit on the menu and select “Capture Gallery” and copy all the necessary screenshots from your PS4 game console to a flash drive connected to one of the USB ports.
- Capture Video: Press the “Share” button on the game controller and then save a video. PS4 always record the gameplay and putting the last 15 minutes to save the video. Or else you can also press the “Share” button twice to start recording the video and press “Share” button to save the video.
- Broadcast Gameplay: For broadcasting the live gameplay on Twitch TV or any other service. Just press the “Share” button and choose the “Broadcast Gameplay” feature.
[ Xbox One ] Video & Screenshot Capture Guide:
- Capture Screenshot: Just like PS4, the Xbox one also constantly record and store video of your gameplay. On Xbox one, you’ve to double-tap on the Xbox button and press the “X” button to capture the earlier 30 seconds of gameplay. Or else you can also press “Y” to capture screenshot of gameplay.
- Capture Video: To record video on Xbox one, you’ve to choose the “Snap an app” feature on the screen and select Game DVR for a more advanced gameplay option. Where you can record up to 5 minutes of gameplay video. You can edit the video using the Upload Studio app before sharing the gameplay on social sites.
- Broadcast Live Gameplay: To broadcast the gameplay on Xbox one, select the Twitch app to stream the gameplay live.
[ Wii U ] Video & Screenshot Guide:
- Capture Screenshot: On Wii U to capture screenshot press Home button while playing the game. Now open the Wii U internet browser and navigate the image share website like imgur.com and start uploading the screenshots.
How To Record Nintendo Switch With A PC
how to pause the game at the right moment for the best screenshot?
How To Capture Screenshots in High Definition (HD)?
How To Transfer the Screenshots to a Computer?
You finally captured screenshots from the game console and TV and the final steps come transferring of the screenshots. The captured screenshots were saved on your capture card or game capture box you can save them on your computer hard drive.
If this information is helpful for you then please share it via social button available below for more interesting articles you can Subscribe Us with your Email Address and you can also turn on with KeepTheTech with Social platforms.