Looking to install Xfinity Stream Firestick and Fire TV. Don’t worry In this article, we will explain to you about the fire stick and fire tv. How to connect the fire stick to your TV? What is the Xfinity stream? How to install the Xfinity stream on firestick. Features of fire stick and Xfinity stream.
As we know by in few years the live streaming has takeover the setup box and cables networks. In this modern era their multiple online streaming service were available such as Xfinity Stream. Here anyone can watch all their favorite TV shows and movies in on-demand along with live streaming channels.
Compare to others the Xfinity Stream has takeover other online streaming service such as NetFlix, Disney Plus and many more. You can easily access Xfinity Stream on various devices such as Android, iOS, Smart TV in just one tap on the remote.
The Xfinity Stream is currently available on more than hundred countries. However in case if Xifinity Stream do not supported on your Country you can still access it using the VPN connection.
What is a Firestick?
Firestick is a device that lets you stream all the content that is available on the internet or any other apps on your television. Firestick looks like a modem small in size and it is portable. It directly connects to the HDMI port of your TV. With the help of a fire stick, you can convert any normal TV which has an HDMI port into a smart TV. Firestick comes with its own remote.
What is the importance of the fire stick?
Everyone wants to enjoy movies, web series, on a bigger screen that can be only possible on TV. But not everyone has a smart TV or an android one. Firestick helps you there. Firestick allows you to run all android apps on your TV through the internet. You can install all the media streaming apps on TV. If you purchase fire stick you get preinstalled apps like Hotstar, Netflix, amazon prime, airtel live tv, gaana, etc.
How to connect the fire stick to the TV?
- First, insert the type c cable you get in the box to the port of the fire stick. So that fire stick gets charged.
- Then insert the fire stick to the HDMI port of your TV. If it’s difficult to insert, then use an extended HDMI cable.
- Then select the TV source to HDMI with the help of your TV remote.
- Firestick will open then you have to connect it to your Wi-Fi. Now all the things you have to do with your fire stick remote.
- Then you have to login into your fire stick account, if you have purchased the amazon fire stick then you log in with your amazon prime account.
What is the Xfinity Stream?
Xfinity Stream is an app that is available on the android play store or any different sources. Xfinity stream allows you to stream live TV, sports, movies, and many more. You can also cast your phone screen to the bigger screen with help of a Chromecast player.
Features of Xfinity Stream
- You can watch more than 200+ channels of live TV on the go.
- You can also schedule your DVR recording from any device and anywhere.
- You can download movies and shows to watch them offline.
- You can cast your smartphone or tablet to your television.
- After ordering you get all channels and on-demand shows ready to watch.
Install Xfinity Stream on FireStick
Method 1 :
- Login to your fire stick account then click on the search option or you can use the mic button on the given remote.
- Then type Xfinity stream on your search bar or you can say it on the mic.
- After that click on the Xfinity stream and press on install.
- After installation, you can open it to enjoy your favorite shows.
But there can be a possibility that you may not get Xfinity stream after searching in the Amazon app store or whoever device app store. Then don’t worry there are other options through which you can install Xfinity stream.
So let’s get to another method of install Xfinity fire stick on your device.
Method 2 :
1. If you don’t get the app directly on the search result, Search for the downloader option.
2. If in case, you don’t have a downloader app install on your device then search for a downloader app click on the app, and press install.
3. After installation of the downloader app, open the app and search for the third party website link.
But you can’t install directly from a third-party source. I will tell you the process don’t worry you just have to change some settings.
- Open the settings of your fire stick device on your TV.
- Click on the My Fire TV option that you will see.
- You will see a developer option, you just have to click on it and then select the apps from unknown sources. Change it to allow.
5. Now you can go to your downloader option and click on search. You just have to enter the link of that third-party source. From which you have to download the Xfinity Stream app.
6. Here the link to download the app. You can just copy-paste it there in the search bar of your downloader app. https://apkpure.com/xfinity-stream/com.xfinity.cloudtvr
7. Once the download will complete. There will be a pop-window with Install button. Tap on it.
8. Now, Tap on the open button to launched the Xfinity Stream App.
I hope you guys liked this article and understood everything. If you get any problem related to that you can just comment or give a reply to this article. We will answer your doubts regarding this issue.