How to Type on a PDF (Step-by-Step) 2022
How to Type on a PDF: In this article, we will discuss the importance of pdf, and how to create a free pdf file? How to rewrite on a pdf file.
How to edit the pdf form? How to type on a pdf file? Which site you can use to convert pdf files? Features of that site.
What is PDF File?
In this generation, we are more focused on eBooks rather than hard copies. eBooks are ecofriendly and easy to carry in your small device with less space taking. You can carry thousands of eBooks on your device.
The most common format of eBooks is a pdf file. It is the most convenient source of written documents.
It is comfortable to read and pdf software like adobe acrobat gives too many features like underlining texts, bookmarks, etc. That makes this easier for the reader.
Pdf has some amazing features like you can secure the document by putting a password on it. So it gets encrypted, the one that has the password can read the file.
That’s why it’s not easy to rewrite a pdf file it also has the feature of read-only even if you did not have to put any password.
How To Create PDF File for Free?
If you have tried creating a pdf file of the document using adobe acrobat then you must have to pay for it. Most of the pdf creation documents are paid for. You cannot edit or create for those apps or software.
There is a way in that you can create pdf documents as many as you can for free. It is available on your computer. You may have used it many times. It is Microsoft word.
- First, you have to open Microsoft word. Then type whatever you want in the document.
- Then click on save as and name your document.
- Then you will see the default saving extension of the file i.e. doc. You have to click on save as a type.
- Then select pdf. Press okay and your pdf file is ready.
Not only that if you want to that document just open that document in Microsoft word and it will convert that pdf file into a doc file that is supported in Microsoft word. Then it will allow you to edit the file.
But the real problem is how will you edit the original pdf document or type on that document. So below I am going to tell you how you can do it using a website or software.
Also Read: How To Delete A Page In PDF
How To Type on PDF File?
There is a pdf editor tool called voila. In that, you can edit the original pdf, and add text, links and graphics on that. You can also draw on it with your free hand.
How to type in an original format of a Pdf?
You can easily convert any pdf file into its original file like word, ppt, or JPG. You just have to use a pdf converter. I will give you the link to a pdf converter that you can use easily. Small PDF
You have to log in to this page. There is an extension also available for google chrome. After you log in or open the page of the pdf converter then follow these steps to convert your pdf file.
- First, you to choose which file you want to convert then click on choose file select the document.
- After that, you will get three options to convert in word, excel, and PowerPoint.
- Choose the option in which you want to convert. After that select, the convert option, and your file will be converted.
- Now just download the file and open it to Microsoft word and edit as you want.
- Then again you can save that file in pdf format.
Features of small pdf
- You can compress your pdf file into a small size without losing the quality.
- You can convert pdf files into Word, PowerPoint, and excel files.
- You can convert the PowerPoint file into a pdf file.
- You can convert JPG files into a pdf files.
- You can convert a pdf files into JPG.
- You can convert an excel file into JPG.
- You can insert page numbers in a pdf file.
- You can remove one or multiple pages in the pdf.
- You can merge more than two pdf files into one.
- You can add or remove passwords from any pdf documents.
- You can split your pdf files into more than one pdf of different pages.
- You can eSign your pdf documents.
Well, smallpdf.com is not totally free but you get 7 day free trial to see how good it is. Well in my opinion it has some amazing features as you can expect from any pdf converter.
It has an amazing user interface, beautifully designed for you. It converts your files fast.
FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions
These are some of the frequently asked questions how to type on PDF with complete information.
How do I type into a PDF document?
In the Acrobat PDF Editor, open your file. On the right side of the screen, click Fill & Sign. Select the Add Text tool, which is represented by an upper-case “A” and a lower-case “b.” Start typing anywhere in the PDF where you’d like to add text.
How can I write on a PDF without Adobe?
Open the Google Drive app on your Android device.
Select the PDF you’d like to fill out.
Fill out the form at the bottom.
Fill out the PDF form with your details.
Tap Save in the upper right corner.
Why can’t I fill out a PDF form?
Check the following conditions if you’re having difficulties filling out and submitting forms: Check to see if the security settings allow you to fill out forms. (For more information, go to File > Properties > Security.) Make sure the PDF has interactive form fields, such as fillable form fields.
How do you know if a PDF is editable?
There isn’t anything on an icon to inform you that. All you have to do now is open the paper to find out. That said, you can’t do anything like that with the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, editable or not. To modify, you’ll need the full version of Acrobat.
I hope you liked this article. If you have any questions regarding this article just feel free to leave a comment. We will try to reply as fast as we can.
And if you have any new ideas or you want any article on any topic of technology or games leave us a comment. We will write an article on that too. Thank you.