Searching for step by step guide on how to delete a page in word.
MS Word processing is the most common and most required skill these days. Whether you are in marketing, research, engineering, or any field, Word processing is required these days. What does it mean by word processing? Word processing means creating reports, notes, releases, etc.
Here we are going to tell you how to delete a page in word. We are here with a guide for you. We recommend you to choose the best option or method for you because we are going to tell you how to delete a page in word in various ways. You can choose the best one according to your skillset.
Microsoft Word is Very Easy To Use
Before going through this tutorial and guidepost. We recommend you to consider in your mind that Microsoft word is very easy to use. Because most people spread information like Microsoft word is hard to learn.
How To Delete A Page In Word: [3 Working Method]
But in reality, it is not that hard. It is easy for all of us to do it. We all know that it is very simple to learn and it is also simple when it comes to deleting a word page. You don’t have to worry about anything because with this guide you will learn how to delete a page in word.
Method 1: Delete a Page in Word with Backspace
It is the most common method used to delete a page in word with Backspace. Backspace is a key on our keyboard which helps us to delete a word or blank space in our word file. If we want to delete a word or blank space, we use the backspace button. On the other hand, we can also use the same button to delete a page in word. For this, you just have to follow the below steps.
- Go to the end of the page that you want to delete.
- Now you can select the content of the whole page that you want to delete.
- You can select the content with the help of the mouse cursor.
- Now click the backspace button on Your Keyboard.
- Done!!! You are finished deleting a page in word.
Method 2: Delete a Page with Delete Key
There is a delete key on our keyboard. The job for this delete button is the same as the backspace key. But the difference that it has is, it deletes the content on the right side. While the backspace button deletes the content on the left side.
This difference makes a huge difference when we are using the procedure to delete a page in word. If you are feeling comfortable with this amazing method then you have to follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Find the page that you want to delete.
- Your text cursor which types, must be at the start of the page that you want to delete.
- Press the delete button.
- Pressing the Delete button will delete the whole content on the right side.
- After the deletion of the whole content of the page, your page will also delete.
Method 3: How To Go To a Particular Page Quickly
Knowing how to delete a page in word is not only important. But also it is important that you should use the quick steps and a shortcut to find the page that you are willing to delete. To find such a page, you have to follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Right-Click with your mouse anywhere on the page. Or use the shortcut Ctrl+G.
- If You click with the mouse you will find an option “Find & Replace”.
- Now find the Tab “Go-To”
- Choose “Page” Option Under The “Go-To” Tab of Window “Find & Replace”.
- Now enter the page number that you want to delete.
- These steps will finally take you to the page that you want to delete from word file.
How To Select The Whole Content of the Page
One another issue that comes on the way is that how to select the whole content of the page that we want to delete. We have a lot of methods to use while selecting the whole content. The simplest method is to use a mouse cursor to select the whole content.
Keep in mind that we cannot use the shortcut “Ctrl+A” to select the content of that page, because it will select the whole content. Follow the below-mentioned steps if you want to select the whole content on the page that you want to delete.
- First of going to the page that you want to delete by using the above-mentioned steps.
- Press Ctrl+G in your Microsoft Word file.
- You will find a window opened with the title “Find & Replace”.
- Now here choose the Tab “Go-To”
- Under the box “Enter Page Number”, Type \page.
- Now you have to press enter on the keyboard.
- Done! The whole content on your page is selected.
- You can simply delete this page with the above-mentioned steps.
I Hope, you like this article, Basically, these are the 3 simplest methods we find to delete a page in word document. However, In case if we’ve forgotten some method that you’ve know please let us know we glad to add your method in this article.