Here we have explained how you can fix the Android 7.1.1 No Dark Theme issue without having a hassle.
Android 7 was released in August 2016, and its current version is 7.1.1. App developers are working really hard to bring you new features and some bugs were fixed with the Nougat update.
The dark mode is a great feature of Android, especially on some of the newer devices.
While adding a dark mode to your phone can be done manually.
In this article, we will see how to get dark mode on your Android phone based on the nature of the device you use:
Is There a Dark Mode in Android 7.1?
The core function of night light in Android 7.1 and night mode in the Nougat developer version is the same.
Google eliminated night mode from Nougat because it seemed to be insufficiently functional in the developer preview.
The night mode triggers, albeit buried, were still accessible in the System UI tuner.
On an outdated Android, how can I activate Dark mode?
By heading to the settings menu and choosing a theme from the list of options, Android users may enable a dark theme on the Play Store.
Users have the option of selecting the system default, light, or dark here. According to the system default setting, dark themes can be enabled on Android 10 smartphones.
How to activate the dark mode on an Android device
- Select “Display” > “Advanced” from the Settings menu.
- Near the bottom of the feature list is “Device theme.” Turn on “Dark setting.”
Locating Night Mode On the S7
- Visit Settings and select “Display.”
- Select “Blue light filter.”
- Go to the “Turn on as planned” menu.
- Select “Custom” or “Sunset to Sunrise”
- Select the Start and End times.
Why is There No Dark Mode on My Galaxy S7?
Dark mode on the Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge is a feature that has been available for some time now.
However, it seems that some users are having issues with the feature on their phones.
The problem appears to be related to the way you set up your smartphone. If you have never used Dark mode before, there is a chance that it won’t work on your phone.
If you are experiencing this issue, try this:
- HOn your Galaxy S7, access the notification panel and touch the settings gear icon in the upper right corner to launch the settings app.
- Find and tap on the Display option after you’ve found it on the settings screen.
- After that, select the Dark mode option at the top of the screen.
What is Android Version 7.1 1?
The seventh major and 14th original version of the Android operating system was known during development as Android N.
- Nougat Android.
- The most recent version is 7.1.2 r39 (5787804) from October 4. 2019
- Linux kernel version 4.1
- Android 6.0.1 “Marshmallow” came before it.
- followed by Android 8.0 “Oreo”
How to Turn on Dark Theme on Android 8.1 0
By using a dark background, we may enable the Quick Settings panel’s Dark Mode since Android 8.1 and the WallpaperColors API were released.
However, you may enable this Dark Mode function while still utilizing a bright wallpaper thanks to a new program called LWP+.
- Launch the Settings app.
- Choose “Display.”
- Opt for “Night Light.”
- You can now switch on Night Light mode, set alarms, and more at this point.
I Want to Use the Dark Theme on My Samsung, But How?
Utilize the Android system-wide dark theme.
Open the Settings app, pick Display, then enable the Dark Theme option to enable Android’s dark theme (also known as dark mode).
OR, under the fast settings panel, slide down from the top of the screen and seek for the night theme/mode toggle.
Is the Samsung S7 Capable of Running Android 10?
Because Samsung will not release Android 10 for the Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge, unofficial ROMs are your only option if you want Android 10.
On an Android Device, How Can I Make Google Dark?
- Google Chrome should be opened on your Android smartphone.
- Select “More Settings” from the top right menu. Themes.
- Pick a theme that you want to use: If Battery Saver mode is activated or the Dark theme setting on your mobile device is set to On, then choose System Default to use Chrome in Dark theme.
On My Samsung, How Do I Activate Night Mode?
Go to Settings > Display > Dark mode settings to schedule the use of Dark mode. Learn more about the Galaxy.
On the Galaxy S7, How do I Activate Dark Mode?
Select Settings. Toggle Display. To establish a timetable, choose Dark mode options or Dark to apply now. Click Turn on planned.
Is there a dark mode on Android 9?
Toggling between dark and light themes is now available in Android 9.0 (Pie), although the procedure is a little different than in Android 10. With Android 9’s dark mode activated:
- Tap Display after opening the Settings app.
- When a pop-up dialog box appears, touch Device theme, then Dark.
Now you can enable and disable Dark mode on your Android 7.1.1 and other versions, We hope this guide has been useful you, your suggestions are appreciated in the comment section below.