If you want to turn raspberry pi into media, then you can easily access to your television and to your monitor. In the given procedures, you can easily access your content and will be understood how to install Kodi and Netflix on your raspberry pi. Through it, you can easily go through using Netflix and its all usage and purpose.
For the purpose of the procedure, you need to have the basic requirements for it. They are as follows
- You need to have a raspberry pi. For that, you need to have the latest version of it for best use.
- A monitor for the use of the screen.
- A subscription to Netflix.
- A keyboard that can be easily attached to the raspberry pi.
- a micro cable that can be easily connected to the raspberry pi.
Installation of the Kodi
Installing Kodi will take just a couple of minutes. In this, you need to install the Kodi software with some of its other packages by which it will become easier to work and connect with raspberry pi. You can smoothly access and run the command as per the requirement.
Setting Up The Kodi
These given steps will enable you to set up the Kodi with your raspberry pi
- Firstly, launch your Kodi after installation of it. It requires various sources of connection.
- Select the upper left corner and then go to the navigating option of Kodi.
- After that, select the “system” option and then go to the main menu.
- Select the “Add” option from the menu.
- After the screen press, go to the “Esc” key as shown on your keyboard.
- Then, click on the “Yes” button and then go to the agreed option.
- Click on the “Install” button and after that select “folder” option.
- Select the file and then go to the required list.
Installation of The Netflix
Once the Kodi is installed, after that you have to install the Netflix. Here are the given steps to install it for Kodi.
- Firstly, you need to press the “Esc” key to go to the required screen of Kodi.
- After that, you have to select the “Add” and then you have to enter it on the given browser.
- Install the required repository as per the requirement of it.
- Open the “ Video” option and then select the category.
- Then select the “Netflix” option.
- Open the adaptor and then plug the button.
Now the Netflix and Kodi are properly connected to your raspberry pi and after its use, you can easily select the stream you want to use from the main menu. After that enter the details of your login to get the access of Netflix to get your content. You can also get hooked with your monitor.