HOW TO USE SLING TV?
Sling TV is considered as a live TV, using which you can watch your favorite live channels without going for any cable subscription. You can watch your essential channels seamlessly. Instead of channels making their way into your TV, Sling TV can make the video streamed directly to your TV through the internet. It is almost like a service same as Netflix, Amazon prime, etc.
The specialty of Sling TV is that you can run it everywhere (phone, tablet, smart TV, laptop) In this article we are going to tell you about the using techniques. If you are unknown to using Sling TV, then read this article till the end.
- At first, you have to create a Sling TV account.
- Then after opening the home page of the Sling TV, you have to log in to your account using the credentials. You can register yourself in the 7 days’ free trial. If you like that, then you can continue using that by taking a monthly or yearly plan.
- As soon as you launch the Sling TV application, you can see the option called “MY TV”. You can customize and cater to the Sling TV experience here. You will get the My channels area. That is where you can add your favourite essential channels. Those channels will show up in that area later when you come to this area again.
- You will see a “Continue watching” area where you can complete your shows that you have left unwatched or partially watched.
- You will also get your “Favorite area” where you can put some of your most favourite shows or channels. You do not have to search them every time if you add those in this place.
- You will get to see a Tab called “On now”. This is the Live TV portion. You will get a traditional cable experience here. They will be even more categorized (sports, drama, comedy, etc.).
- The next tab will be “Guide”. You will see all the channels are listed there traditionally. You can see which channel is live and on-demand mostly. It is much easier in case of Sling TV to find what you are looking for here.
- In the next tabs, you will get Sports, Movies, Search and Settings.
So that is how you can get an experience of Sling TV. It is an American based application. If you are an Indian, then you might not be able to access it. and if you face any other issue then do comment it we will try to resolve it ASAP.