If you have one of the best wearable devices developed by Apple yes, correct Apple Watch then you can easily listen to soundtracks on it without having a hassle. All you have to do is connect your Apple Watch with your iPhone or any other device from which you want to listen to offline or online soundtracks.
In this article, we are going to show you how to listen to music on apple watch using an iPhone or any other iOS device.
How To Listen To Music On Apple Watch
Apple Watch is a wearable smart device that allows you to perform multiple tasks without even using your iPhone or any other smartphone. Like you can track down your daily calorie report, health report, check emails on apple watch and much more. More importantly, you can listen to soundtracks though Apple Watch while jogging or doing the work that you loved the most.
Follow the step by step instructions to connect Apple Watch to iPhone for listening to music–
- Firstly, Plug-in your Apple Watch for Charging and make that it is charging
- Make Sure the iPhone is within the range of the Apple Watch to connect
- Now Go to your iPhone and navigate Settings > Bluetooth and turn on it.
- Open Apple Watch App on your iPhone. Tap on the “My Watch” panel.
- Now scroll the screen to music and tap on the “+” button to add music tracks
- Select the music tracks that you want to listen to for syncing.
- Now you can enjoy music tracks on apple watch.
Remove Music Tracks From Apple Watch
If you want you can also remove the unwanted music tracks from your Apple Watch to add new music tracks. All you’ve to do is follow these below-given steps.
1 Unlock your iPhone screen and navigate to the Apple Watch app > My Watch panel.
2. Now scroll the screen till Music and open it. After this tap on Edit button available on the upper right corner of your iPhone screen. In case, if you aren’t’ able to see the Edit button, which means no music is synced to your apple watch until now.
3. Now go to Playlists & Albums tab, and tap the delete button next to any music that you want to delete from your apple watch then hit the Delete button to successfully remove it.
If you found this helpful don’t forget to share it among your social friends and subscribe to us for more hack tips and tricks.