Top 5 Health Insurance Companies in India

Health Insurance is one of the most secure things you do for your health and for your family. In India, there are main seven types of health insurance which include –

  1. Individual Health Plan
  2. Maternity Insurance Plan
  3. Family Floater Plan
  4. Personal Accident Plan
  5. Senior Citizen Plan
  6. Group or Employee Insurance Plan
  7. Critical illness Insurance Plan

There are different Health Insurance Companies that offer different health policies in India. So you’ve to review complete details before purchasing health insurance. There are lots of website on the web which gives you the correct information about India’s insurance policy at the cheapest price and a lot more benefits.

List of Top Health India Insurance Providers

Here we’ve listed some top health insurance companies if you own a business and searched for my small business health insurance on the web. Before that, you must know about the insurance providers which one is best on the market and have good connections with their customers.

ICICI Lombard Complete Health

The ICICI Lombard GIC Ltd is the joint venture between Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited and ICICI Bank Limited. Across the country, the company has 221 branches in India. The ICICI Health Insurance company is one of the biggest private-sector health insurance providers with a gross total Premium of 72 billion in a year.

The company offers Overseas Student Travel Insurance International Travel Insurance, Health Insurance, Car Insurance, 2 Wheeler Insurance, Home Insurance, and Weather insurance.

Apollo Munich Health Insurance

Apollo Munich Ltd. is a joint venture between Apollo Hospitals Group and Munich Health. Apollo Munich is one of the rising companies in life and health insurance. The offers cashless treatment in more than 4000 hospitals in India.

The company offers various medical policies and health insurance plans, Travel Insurance Plans, Personal Accident Plans which include –  Health Insurance for individuals, Health Insurance for Senior Citizens, Health Insurance for Family and a lot more.

Religare Insurance Ltd.

Religare care offers Religare health insurance for individuals and families that comes with protection from numerous ailments and diseases. Religare is founded by the founders of Fortis Healthcare and owns and manage 54 healthcare facilities in India the company is one of the biggest diagnostics company with almost 306 networking laboratories, 6900 collection points, and presence in Dubai, Sri Lanka & Nepal.

Bajaj Allianz 

The company is founded on year  2nd of May 2001 and it’s a  joint venture between Bajaj Finserv Limited, formerly part of Bajaj Auto Limited possessed by Bajaj Group of India and Allianz SE. The company has paid-up capital of Rs 110 crores of which Bajaj Finserv Limited holds 74% and the remaining 26% is held by Allianz, SE.

In the India Insurance Policy of Bajaj Allianz according to the various insurance plans, the minimum age entry is 3 months and the maximum age entry is 65 years. The best Bajaj Allianz health insurance plans are Bajaj Allianz Health-Guard.

 Max Bupa Health Insurance

The Max Bupa Health Insurance company Ltd is an Indian assurance firm. The company is a joint venture between Max India Limited and Bupa Finance plc UK. The full form of BUPA is British United Provident Association Limited.

Max India Limited is a multi-business-based company that offers various insurance plans which include Health Insurance Plans, Travel Insurance Plans,  Individual Plans,  Family Plans. The company has almost 11 branches across India and the headquarters is located in Delhi the minimum age entry is 3 months and the maximum age entry is 65 years.

Royal Sundaram Health Insurance

Royal Sundaram Ltd. is formerly known as Royal Sundaram Alliance Insurance Company Limited. The company is the first private sector general insurance provider in India the company is founded in the year 2000.

The company is a joint venture between Sundaram Finance which is one of the most respected non-banking financial institutions in India and Royal & SunAlliance Insurance plc, UK. Currently,  Royal Sundaram has almost  5.20 million customers and 1700 employees in 115 cities across India. The best health company currently offering is Royal Sundaram Lifeline Elite.