If you’re Audio Renderer Error. Please Restart Your Computer message when you playing any video on a web browser such as Google Chrome. According to the sources, the number of Windows 10 users reporting this error on different web browsers while playing YouTube Videos.
Most of the Windows users said the error starts appearing after updating to the latest version of the Windows 10 updates or changing the audio device. In case if you’re also facing this issue on your Windows 10 laptop or PC. Then don’t worry we are here to help you out.
How to Fix Audio Renderer Error on Windows 10
There are some methods or solutions you can try to fix this error on Windows 10 while you play any video on YouTube or any video streaming website.
1. Disconnect / Reconnect The Audio Device
The easiest way to fix the Audio renderer error. Please restart your computer message is by disconnect and reconnect the audio device on your computer system. All you’ve to do is unplug the audio device from your computer CPU or the laptop USB slot and reconnect it.
Most of the Windows users, try this method and the issue is resolved without performing any technical tweaks into the Windows Settings. Basically, most of the time there are some dust particular comes in the contact of Audio device jack from this, the device cannot be properly connected to the system.
2. Try Audio Troubleshooter on Windows 10
This is the second solution if you’ve tried the disconnect and reconnect the audio device when you getting the Audio Renderer message. The Troubleshooter is the most common errors resolving app that comes in Windows as pre-installed.
To access and launched audio troubleshooter on Windows follows,
- Press Windows + I keys from the keyboard to open Windows Settings.
- Go to Updates & Security.
- From the left side menu panel. Select “Troubleshooter.”
- Choose the “Playing Audio” and click on “Run the Troubleshooter.”
- After complete, the process restarts the PC.
Most of the time some temporary files or malware cause this type of error while playing audio files on Windows. It can easily be resolved by using the Troubleshooter without having a hassle.
3. Update the Audio Driver
If you’re using Windows 10 then you regularly get and install the latest Windows updates. But in case if you’re not updating your Windows 10 when the updates arrive on the Windows Settings > Updates & Security > Check for Updates.
In this case, you can manually, update the drivers that may cause an issue because you’re using the latest version of the Audio driver for playing the audio files on the system.
To Update Audio Driver on Windows follows,
- Go to the Start Menu and search for “Device Manager” and open it.
- Scroll down and select to expand the Audio Driver (audio inputs and outputs)
- Right-click on it and select “Update Driver”.
4. Disable and Re-Enable Audio Driver
You can also try this method its most worked for me so many times. If I get any audio error on my Windows 10. Then I simply disable the audio driver and re-enabled it. Doing so fix some bugs and the audio driver start working fine again.
In the case of Audio Renderer Error, I prefer to perform this method. Go to the Start Menu and use the search bar to open Device Manager > Audio Input & Output > Disable Driver > Enable Driver.
5. Particular Fix For ASIO Driver on Windows
If the audio error on Windows 10 is due to the simple rates when the Cubase is running. Then to fix it you can easily synchronize them.
1. Go to the Right bottom corner where time and date display. Click on the Upside Arrow.
2. Right-Click on the Speaker icon and select “Sound”.
3. Go to the Sound Control Panel, select the desired audio device and then go to Proprieties.
4. Select the “Advanced” tab and then under Default Format select the sample rate you wanted to set up.
5. Now, open the ASIO Driver. Go to the Settings > Audio tab.
6. Under the Sample Rate, set the same sample rate that you’ve set up on step 4.
7. Restart your PC and see the magic.
Fix for Dell Computers & Laptop
Some of the Dell laptop and desktop users said this method worked fine for the Audio Renderer Error on Windows. According to the dell users, the error is in the BIOS and the only fix is to Update BIOS. In case if you don’t know how to update BIOS on Dell laptop or computer then use this Dell Community Support Web Page to go through step by step process without having a hassle.