Wondering, how to make fried Oreos in this case, follow these given below step by step guide to know complete procedure without hassle.
How To Make Fried Oreos
In this article, we are going to discuss how to make the fried Oreo recipe(s).
- At first, put your saucepan on medium heat. Do not put the pan on a higher level of heat.
- Now, you have to pour oil in it. Please make sure to fill the pan half. Don’t overfill it. Your Oreos must get a decent space to be fried on.
- Now, while the oil is warming up, take a container and take some of the pancake mixers and crack one egg over it. Pour a little bit of water and start mixing that in a decent way. Add some more water if needed. A paste will be produced. Don’t make it too thick.
- Now take the crested dull sheet, cut it into appropriate pieces so that it can cover the whole Oreo. Rectangular cuttings would be preferred.
- Now, place one Oreo at cutting and wrap it fully from every side. Do the same for all of the Oreos. Be gentle with them.
- Now, put all of them to the freezer.
- Alternatively, you just take one Oreo, put it into the mixed paste, and then drop the whole thing into the hot oil one by one. Flip them over into the oil while frying with time. Then you have to take them off from the oil. If you are using vegetable oil, then that would be perfect. We will be recommending that please take the plate far from the pan.
- Now, take out that wrapped ones from the freezer and drop them into the hot oil one by one gently. Fry them until they show light brown color. Take them off from the oil and put them into a plate placed far.
That’s it. You are done with a mind-blowing recipe of fried Oreos. Enjoy the food.
I hope you find this article helpful which based on how to make fried Oreos to know the complete process of making fired Oreos at home without taking help from others. Moreover, don’t forget to share knowledge among others.