As we all know that the use of wifi has become a necessary use in today’s era. It has become a required need for the purpose of sharing the internet with each other. Although for its connection with the other device requires various steps and ways. The connection of wifi includes various procedures to be followed to get into its use. Here it is explained how to share through the android wifi password through the use of the QR code.
Uses of WiFi Network
Whenever sitting in-home or chilling outside one or the other family member or a friend may ask for a wi-fi name or password. It quite becomes difficult to spell the name and password of your wi-fi. It becomes a bit irritating and we messed up there. So, for that purpose and easily sharing of ours.
wi-fi, we can use the method of sharing our QR code as our name and password through our android phones. This will immediately let the person connect to the internet smoothly. It will work as a smart connector which will easily connect to the internet.
Getting Through With Connecting The QR code For Your WiFi Connection
Before the connection, you need to first create your QR code on your android phones. For that, here are the given steps which will guide you to create it
- Firstly, you need to go to your “Settings” option. After that “Network and Internet” option and then click to the right of your network.
- From the given details you need to click on the “Share” option which is located just at the right.
- Now you need to verify your fingerprint for the confirmation.
As every time whenever you have to share your wifi, you need to take the screenshot of your prepared QR code and then have to show it to your phone.
Scanning your QR code
Android also provides a way to scan your QR code and share your wi-fi. Here are the steps you need to follow for it
- Firstly, go to your Network and settings option. From there, click on the “Wi-Fi” option.
- Then, go downwards on its list and find your saved passwords.
- From there, click on your QR code icon shown on the rightward side of your Add network
- Now with the person’s phone in which you have to connect, adjust the code in his camera and then the phone will automatically get connected to the network.
You can also connect through the Camera app. In that case, you have to open the camera and then scan the QR code from there. This procedure will also be the same in iOS. Just a few steps will differ. Either you are on the iOS or on the android, both will connect to the wi-fi through scanning the QR code.