Sometimes we see something on our devices but we are unable to share it with others or we are unable to save it in our device. But if we still want to save all kinds of things in our devices, we have to use the screenshot feature. We all know what is a screenshot, however, most of us maybe not aware of how to capture a screenshot on the windows system.
But here we are going to tell you how to take screenshot on windows and how you can save almost every visual and share it with your friends, family, and others.
How To screenshot on Windows
- Locate the post or open the file, which you want to use in the screenshot.
- Find the PrtScr button on your keyboard.
- Click The print screen button on your keyboard.
- Now your screen is copied to your clipboard in image format.
- Now you have to open any image processing software.
- Open Paint, photoshop or any other image processing software.
- Now click Ctrl+V and paste the image on the clipboard.
- Now you can crop it according to your software features.
- Now save it on your computer.
- Now you can share your image anywhere through any medium.
How To Take Screenshot On Mobile Phones
We all know more about the screenshot features on our mobile devices. Whether you are using an android mobile phone, an iOS smartphone or windows operated smartphone. We all know how to screenshot on such devices. Because we regularly use these devices and there you will find that we use a lot of platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Whatsapp. Sometimes we see a kind of post and we don’t want to share its link, we just want to share directly the visual message on the screen. For this purpose, the screenshots came into light.
Screenshots Make It Lot Easier To Share Information
We see a lot of posts on social media, on our browsers and different kinds of applications. You can see that it is hard to share the posts that we see on such platforms. Other than this it is also hard for us to make it sure that the link that we have shared with a friend, is clicked by that friend or not. For this, the screenshot makes sharing very easy. While sharing screenshots it is easy for all of us to make things directly visible for the people, with whom we are sharing things.