Mobile gaming has evolved a lot compared to the ’90s now this tech nomad has an amazing cell phone with 8 GB of graphics card inbuilt. Where you can easily play high-resolution mobile games on iPhone or Android phones without even lapping.
Players Unknowns Battle Ground [PUBG Mobile] is a perfect example in 2020. Currently, PUBG has more than 100 million users in the world. What is PubG Mobile? It’s is an online multiplayer battle royale game whose main intention is to survive in the battleground and be the number 1 out of 100 players. Considering your objective is to top on PubG Mobile you’ve to watch out for your enemies.
Basically, you are looking for one of the best emulators that work for the PugG mobile game on Mac. For this, In this article, there are some best emulators to play pubg on mac without lapping and loading issues.
5 Ways To Play PUBG Mobile on Mac
Unlike other emulators, Bluestacks doesn’t require a cell phone to play pubg or any other online game on PC. This software creates an actual virtual cell phone that simulates the Android firmware that gives users the best experience of a real operating system. Moreover, with BlueStacks you can also download and install Google Play Store application on your Mac.
The software is free to download you can easily download it from its official website. But there are advantages and disadvantages of bluestacks such as –
|+ Pro’s||– Con’s|
|Download and install Google Play Store Apps on your computer system.||Route issues with controls|
|Sync phone to PC in some applications||No option to select use picture mode or scene in some apps|
|Mouse and keyboard adaptability in games||Required high-end-system with a fast processor with at least 4GB RAM|
With this software, you get the alternative to syncing between your cell phone with your computer for the same application to use data from your mobile storage. You can also use a touchscreen interface if you have a touchscreen laptop while playing games on your laptop.
Follow the steps to install Bluestacks on your Mac—
- Download and install Bluetack on your computer system.
- Login into Bluestack using your Gmail account and configure your device as you like.
- Once are you’ve created a visual device on bluestacks, Go to the Google Play Store and download PUBG Mobile (Players Unknowns Battle Ground) and install it.
- Open the PubG and start playing PUBG in Bluestacks.
The ApowerMirror allows its users to screencast from a mobile device to the computer system. It is a professional screencasting program that is capable to cast an Android screen to an iOS device to Mac and Windows. Moreover, you can also stream videos, photos, music and other apps from your cell phone to your Mac by using this software.
The software is useful for Mac users who play online games because of various advanced functions it for example while playing any game it can record the live game and save it into your computer. Its pro features also change the photo of the avatar using the game keyboard. It’s also the best alternative to bluestacks for Pubg Mobile.
Follow the Steps To Download and Install ApowerMirror on Mac—
- Download and install ApowerMirror on your computer system.
- Lunch the emulator and connect your cell phone via USB cable to the computer.
- Open Pubg Mobile on your cell phone. Now hit the keyboard bar for more menu options and select your control options.
- Setup the keymapping for your gaming preference then set the control on-screen once the key is activated.
- Hit the save button to save the changes and start playing PUBG in empower mirror.
Nvidia GeForce Now
Basically, this online game emulator for mac only unlike other emulators this software doesn’t support the Windows platform. Nvidia GeForce Now is outstanding software for Mac users to play online games without lapping and loading issues.
Moreover, the Geforce is a cloud-based service. The games that we play using the Geforce emulator run on their server. All the loading process has been done by GeForce servers that reduce game lapping and loading errors. All you need is to have a strong internet connection and purchased Pubg Mobile from the stream before playing it on Geforce.
Follow the steps to download and install Geforce Now on Mac—
- Download the Geforce emulator and install it on your computer system.
- Open PUBG Mobile, go to the Settings, and select “NVIDIA NVIDIA Highlights” under the “Highlights Auto Capture” option.
- Enable NVIDIA Highlights for PUBG and Start playing Pubg in Geforce Now.
Nox App Player
NoxApp Player is the same as Bluestacks emulator it also emulates the cell phone to your computer system. It also allows the download and installs various applications into it and just like Bluestacks it supports Google Play Store.
Moreover, the amazing advantage of this emulator is it allows external configuration. So you can root your device in order to install third-party APK format or else export and import files between phone and computer. Furthermore, the Nox App Player also allows its users to customize control according to their preference.
Follow The Steps To Download and Play PUBG in Nox App Player—
- Firstly, download the Nox App Player from their official website and install it on your Mac.
- After that set up and configure the device in Nox App Player.
- Now open Google Store into the Nox Player and Install PUBG into your PC.
- Setup the keyboard control and assign keys for your control.
- Start playing Pubg in Nox App Player.
Mumu emulator is a free android emulator developed to deliver a mobile gaming experience on a computer system. It supports lots’ amazing gaming technologies like Virtualization technology and much more. The core features of the emulator such as enable or disable root access, run multiple instances, multiple CPU cores and adjustable RAM, transfer APK files phone to computer, OpenGL graphics rendering support and adjustable controls and screen up to 4k high-resolution.
Follow the steps to download and play PUBG in Mumu Emulator—
Here are simple step-by-step instructions that help you to play the PubG Mobile game on Mac using Mumu Emulator.
- Download Mumu Emulator from this link.
- After downloading the emulator install it on your Mac device and run it. As you also see the emulator doesn’t come with an English language interface. Just go to the Settings section and select the language that you prefer.
- After setting up a language, download APKPure App and use it to download the PubG Mobile game on your Mac.
- Now open the game and login into the game from your Facebook account.
- After entering the Game. Not just start the game because we have to make some changes to the control section before you play the game. Now enter into the Traning Sever. Click on the Keyboard button given at the right side corner.
- Click on the Add Button and set up Fire Button to your mouse and Walking Buttons to up, down, left and right keys.
- Start play games on Mumu Emulator.
Hopefully, this list slove the question “how to play pubg on mac”. Because there is more than one way know to play PUBG mobile on Mac. You can easily download any of these above android emulators into your Mac and step up the control and start playing PUBG on Mac. If you have any queries feel free to ask us using the comment box and share the article to help others “God help those who help others” after all.