How To Delete Games On PS4? Firstly, you should know the PS4 Operating System takes up almost 100GB of hard drive space. The games which take up an average of 40 to 50GB, very soon, you find yourself running out of storage space. If your PS4 is getting close to its total capacity, then you may need to remove the older games that you are no longer interested in playing. You need to make room for new games, and it is a common issue for the PS4 owners.
You Might Read:
How To Delete Games On PS4
You can easily manage storage space by removing games that you have completed and don’t want to play, or they abandoned. It is time to make room for new ones. In this article, we are telling you about the procedure of uninstalling the games from the PlayStation 4. Just follow the below-mentioned methodology to get your purpose served.
- At first, navigate to the icon for the game you wish to delete.
- You find that either in the quick start main menu or in your library. It can also found to the right side of the utility bar on the PS4 home screen.
- Then, please press the Options button on your controller while you are highlighting the icon to bring up the menu.
- After that, you have to scroll down to Delete.
- Now you have to confirm your selection by pressing an OK button.
So, you can see how simple this process is, by which you can clean the sufficient hard drive space in seconds. Delete the unnecessary space holders to make the space for new ones.