Image files can be saved in any formats on a computer. The most various used formats all over are JPG, GIF, JPEG. PNG. The different formats are for different specific purposes. As there are certain websites on the internet, which allows for only certain formats. If an image is saved in a format it can easily be converted to any other format. Any image can be converted to IMG just by following the given steps using the graphic editing software.
Convert To IMG Files In Windows or Mac Computer
- Firstly, you need to launch your graphics editings software such as GIMP, Corel PaintShop Photo Pro or Adobe PhotoShop.
- Then click on the ‘File’ option on the top toolbar, then click on the ‘Open’ option.
- Then select the image that you would like to convert and then click on the ‘Open’ option.
- Then, click on the ‘File’ button and then ‘Save’.
- Then a dialogue window will appear.
- Then give a name to your image file and then enter it in the input field.
- Then select “.IMG” from the format menu.
Then click on the ‘’Save” option to complete the conversion and to save your image in the IMG format.