Follow this article step by step institutions to know How to Change Admin Name on Mac? While working on Mac, you must be thinking is it possible to change your name on your mac along with that will the name also change in the other places as there are many places on your mac where your name occurs. Various folders and files include your name and the setting up of account also includes your name.
Therefore it is possible to change your username at one place, and it occurs in all of them. There can be many reasons for changing your name, and you need to be changed in your mac. For that, you need to follow this article procedures in your mac step by step.
How to Change Admin Name on Mac
Here are the given procedure for it so that you can easily change your username in your Mac:-
Create A Admin Account on Mac
Firstly the steps here are given in creating of account of an administrator as it is needed to log in to a different account of the user. Here it follows:-
- Firstly, open the users and groups from the icon of the system and preferences option.
- After that, select the lock button and then enter there your password.
- A sign showing + occurs. Click on it.
- Now you can easily change to the administrator from the new one.
Change Admin Username On Mac
The steps for changing the username of mac are given here:-
- Search for the system preferences option.
- Now click on the users and group button.
- After that, you have to go to the unlock button and then enter your password there.
- Then by using the control button, choose the admin which you want to rename it.
- Now select the advanced option.
- By doing this, go to the changing of the full field name.
- Now reboot your computer to enable such features.
Change Admin Folder Name On Mac
Here the steps are explained for the changing of the folder name. They are as follows.
- Firstly, go to the logo of apple which shows in all apps and then log out to the account of which you want to change the name.
- Now you have to log in with another account of the administrator. For that, the above steps of creating the administrator account need to follow. After that log in to it.
- After that, on the drive go to folder users which you can easily find with the help of finder.
- Now open that folder in which you finds the information of the account which you have to rename.
- You then have to rename your new one by going to the folder.
- After that enter a password for the account and it is your new admin name.
Such methods enable you to change your admin name on many other folders which you can easily keep secure and can get changed whenever needed. There are also some basics which may occur as risky too. As the name and folder must match which means that a proper name is to take for it