Heroes Online Codes 100% Working in 2022

Looking for some working heroes online codes, well if you play Roblox Heroes Online and want some advantage in the game then this article is for you.

In this article, I will give you some amazing codes to get free spins in the heroes online game. It will help you in unlocking new quirks for the characters. I will also add some tips at the end that will help you with better gameplay.

Heroes Online is an anime-based game that is available in Roblox. It has all the cool characters of my hero academia.

It has quirks of each and every character like All might, All for one, Katsuki Bakugo, etc. In this game, you have to run around and fight.

Why Do You Need Roblox Heroes Online Codes?

In this game, every character has some special powers called quirks. You get these quirks by levelling up or using spins which you get in the game.

After you make spin the computer gives a random quirk which makes your character more powerful.

But in this game, you get a limited number of spins. After you use all the spins. You have to buy more spins. To be honest no one wants to buy.

So I will provide you with some awesome codes which will work in the game and you will get free spins to unlock new quirks.

What are quirks?

There are four different types of quirks in this game. I will give examples of all three types of quirks and tell you about the ability of different quirks. Here are the four types of quirks based on the rarity mentioned below. The first one is-


Under this rarity, you get quirks like-

  • Cement – Medium damage and AoE
  • Somnambulist – Medium damage, close range, DoT, Stun
  • Acid – High Damage, Medium- range, Dot, Stun
  • Engine – Medium Damage, Close Range, Knockback, Passive speed
  • Electrification – High Damage, Medium Range

   Rare or Uncommon

  • FoldabodyMedium Damage, Medium-Range, Stun
  • Zero Gravity Medium Damage, Medium-Range, Stun
  • Regen Low damage, Close-Range, Self-Heal, Ally healing, Sustainability, Stamina Recovery
  • Naval Laser Medium Damage, Long-Range, Knockback
  • Creation Medium Damage, Medium-Range, Autolock Move, AoE
  • Muscle Augmentation High Damage, Knockback


  • BloodcurdleMedium-Damage, Stun
  • Flame High Damage, Medium-Range, Stun
  • Explosion – High damage, Medium-Range, Knockback
  • Cremation – Medium damage, AoE, Burn Status
  • Ice – Medium Damage, Medium- range, AoE
  • Manifest – High Damage, Medium-Range, Stun, Aoe
  • Hardening – Medium Damage, Close Range, Sustainability, Stamina Gain
  • Dark Shadow – High Damage, Medium-Range, AoE, Flight


  • Hellflame – High damage, Close Range, Knockback
  • One For All Prime – High damage, Medium-Range, Knockback
  • All For One – Medium Damage, Medium-Range, Quirk Steal, Stun, Adaptability
  • One For All – High Damage, Medium-Range, Versatile
  • Overhaul – High Damage, High Range, AoE, Self-Heal, Autolock
  • Fat Absorption – Extremely High Damage, Close Range, Sustainability, Stun, Adaptability

Quirks are the base of your character strength, it works with you other tools for combat. Each quirk has its own specialty and advantage. It is unlocked by SP.

You can change your quirks after spinning and gaining new quirks. You can also gain it within the game or you can buy it.

But in this article, I will tell you about the different codes which you can use to gain more spins and you will get all different types of quirks like common, rare and Epic.

List of Active Heroes online codes

  • TheLastOne – You will get 12 epic spins using this code
  • 2kids – You will get 5 rare spins using this code
  • Bluebird – You will get 3 epic spins using this code
  • Tsukuyomi – You will get 10 epic spins using this code
  • TomuraCrisis – You will get 8 rare spins using this code

List of Expire codes

  • Bizarre – 6 Epic spins
  • 2018 – 3 epic spins
  • Gentle – 2 epic spins
  • Season4 – 5 common spins
  • Bloxnote – 1 epic spin
  • Mentoris – 5 rare spin
  • Lawliet – 1 epic spin
  • Shinnnobi – 5 common spin
  • Rebirth – 2 common spins
  • Witcher – 3 common spins

You can also unlock spins in-game

  • After every 2 levels, you get 1 common spin
  • After every 10 levels, you get 1 rare spin
  • After every 100 levels, you get 1 epic spin

How to Redeem Your Roblox Heroes Codes

On the home page, you will see a code option on the right-hand side. Click on it then you have to enter the code in the box which appeared. Then just press enter.

Related Articles:


The rarity of quirks does not enhance the effect or power; every quirk is special in its own right.

You should enter the events to get more SP. Do as many events as you can.

Look for achievements that are available in the game like killing boss, destroying trees etc. It will help you to gain more SP.

FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions

These are some of the frequently asked questions related to the Heroes Online Codes with complete information.

What are some codes for Heroes online?

These are some of the working codes for Heroes Online. TheLastOne, 2kids, Bluebird, Tsukuyomi, TomuraCrisis, BLOODLINES, ErenYeager and Bizarre.

How do you get legendary quirk in Heroes online?

Epic spins have an 85% probability of producing an epic and a 15% chance of producing a legendary. In the game right now, there are 20 peculiarities to choose from. A second Quirk can be obtained either by reaching level 100 or by purchasing the ‘Double Quirk’ game pass, which allows you to employ two quirks before reaching level 100.

How do you get stormbreaker in Heroes online?

In Avengers: Infinity War and Avengers: Endgame, Thor wields the Stormbreaker, an enchanted axe. This was a limited-edition item from the Avengers: Endgame event, and you could only receive it through winning an event.

How do you get the Infinity Gauntlet in Heroes online?

The Infinity Gauntlet is a legendary item that can be made by visiting the crafting NPC at the hero and villain spawns. To make the Infinity Gauntlet, you’ll need six gears. Every Infinity Stone: the Space Stone, Power Stone, Reality Stone, Time Stone, Mind Stone, and Soul Stone are among these items.

I hope you liked this article. In this game, the new codes are generated from time to time. Old ones get used. If you get stuck anywhere just ping us.

We will try to reply as fast as we can. Please leave a comment about our articles and if you have any ideas or topics on which you want an article. Feel free to share.

Related Articles:

What makes Ubuntu MATE different from Ubuntu Linux

How to Change Spotify Profile Picture

How to Change Spotify Username – Step by Step

How to Send an Invoice Ultimate Guide

What is an Invoice and Its Types [Explained]

How To Install and Use Windows 10 Creation Tool

How to Enable Spell Check in Chrome

How to Factory Reset a HP Laptop

How to Turn ON Spell Check in Word

How to Change WiFi Name and Password

How to Locked Out of Windows 10