Wondering, how to download iCloud photos on PC!
What is iCloud & How To Access it?
iCloud is also for Windows and Mac OS, and you can access your photos, contacts, calendars, files, and many things from any of your devices. iCloud stores the user content, and it automatically keeps that up to date everywhere. Before you start, you have to set up the iCloud on your Apple devices.
How To Get Access To iCloud on Apple Device
You need to follow the instructions for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with the Apple iOS 5 or later version or Mac with OS X Lion 10.7.4.
- Then only you can start setting up iCloud on your Personal Computer. If you want to access iCloud’s latest features, then you have to go through the recommended system requirements. If you’re not so sure about the Windows system that is required, then you have to find that out.
- The first and foremost thing is that iCloud requires an Internet connection. iCloud may not be available in all areas, and the features can also vary. If you are using a Managed Apple ID, then iCloud for Windows won’t work.
- You can safely store your photos and videos there in iCloud. With the iCloud Photos, any new photo and video, that you will take on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch will automatically be downloaded to your PC and not only this. You can also upload new photos and videos from your PC so that you can access them from your other devices later on too.
How To Share Photos on iCloud
Please use the Shared Albums to share photos and videos with the people you only choose to consider. You can invite your friends to add their photos, videos, and comments there. You can get your documents quickly on every device you use with iCloud Drive. You have to drag your documents into the iCloud Drive folder on your PC, that is it. Now you can access them at any time, on any device.
Other iCloud Features:
You will find your iCloud Mail, Contacts, Calendars, and Reminders getting up to date automatically across your iPhone, iPad, Mac, and PC. You can keep your Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Google Chrome bookmarks on the Windows OS at the same as your Safari bookmarks.
Please update your iCloud preferences to see how much iCloud storage you’re using right now. Then, delete items to free up the storage and get your storage plan update whenever you want.
How To Download iCloud On PC (Windows / Mac)
In this article, we will guide the step, following which you can access your iCloud photos.
- At first download iCloud for Windows.
- Then open iCloud for Windows.
- Next to Photos you will find Options. Click on that.
- Now select the iCloud Photo Library.
- Then click on Done, and then click on Apply.
- Now turn on the iCloud Photos on all of your Apple devices.
- Next, open any File Explorer window.
- Then, under the Favorites, you will find iCloud Photos, click on that.
- Then please click on Upload photos and videos.
- Now choose the photos and videos that you want to upload and then click on Open.
- Next, open a File Explorer window.
- Under Favorites you will find iCloud Photos, please click.
- Now click on Download photos and videos.
- After that, choose the photos and videos that you want to download.
- Last but not least, click on Download.
It is the way you can access and download your photos and videos from the iCloud on your PC.
Also Want To Read These: