How to combine multiple pdf files into one pdf file? So basically you’re looking for an easy way to combine pdf files online in bulk number. The thing is you can convert those pdf files of your on your computer without having a hassle by going to though this article.
In this article, we share a short tutorial on combing multiple pdf files into one document. For this, you can use online converters or web applications but to be secure and you don’t want your PDF files to become trash. It is better to get knowledge of some of the best pdf merge online software.
Best Online PDF Merge Online Applications
There are multiple pdf joiner apps is available on the web. We have shortlisted some of the best of this application with users’ ratings and reviews.
1. Small PDF
It is an open-source web application with multiple online tools like PDF compressor, PDF converter and much more. Merge PDF is a tool developed by Small PDF with the help of this online tool you can combine pdf online in the easiest way. Just drag and drop the PDF’s files into the tool after that select the type of modes such as Page mode or File Mode and merge file.
Moreover, this web application works on Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems and in terms of integration it supports iCloud processing. The application is free to use without paying a fee you can also install its web extension on Google Chrome.
2. PDF 2 Go
It’s also an outstanding web application for merging pdf files. The application has 4.7 ratings out of 5 which makes this application secured and trusted. Like other applications, you can also install a web extension of PDF2GO into your web browser.
In it, you can sort all documents ascending or descending by using the respective buttons. So if you’re not willing to print all files individually then with this online pdf joiner you can combine them creates just one document for you to print.
3. Soda PDF
This application has over 4.4 ratings out of 5 in merging PDF files online. You also use this web application on your cell phone to merge pdf files without having a hassle. In terms of integration, you can upload your merge pdf files on Google Drive or DropBox using this tool.
Moreover, it also supports an offline PDF file merge software in case if you’re out of internet connectivity you can use this software to merge pdf using your computer or smartphone before printing. You can also send merge pdf files into your email address or someone else.
How To Combine PDF Files On Windows
In this method, you can combine pdf files using Adobe Acrobat Pro DC it is a premium software. This means you’ve to pay for using it on your computer. However, the company also offer is a free trial for users.
Follow the step by step instructions to combine Pdf files using Acrobat—
- Firstly, download the Adobe Acrobat and install it on your computer.
- Open the Acrobat, Now navigate to Tools from the top left corner. Select on Combine Button
- Now select the “Add” button and select all pdf files that you want to merge.
- Click on the Combine button.
- After this, all the PDF files are merged into one PDF file.
- Select the location where you want to save the merge pdf file.
- Click on the Save button.
You can use the trial version for combing the PDF files for now for free. However, if you’re going to use it again then you’ve to purchase it.
How To Merge Multiple PDF Files On Mac
With the latest version of Mac Mojave with Cataline allows you to merge pdf files easily follow below-given step by step instructions to merge pdf online on mac.
- Open Finder and choose all the PDF files that you want to merge.
- Once you’ve picked the files you need to merge, the Finder window will show a preview of the files with a Create PDF button under. Tap on that and a new pdf file will be created.
- You can now open the recently created PDF file with Preview. Page order can be changed by simply dragging and dropping the page thumbnails.
- Once you competed rename the file.