If you are looking for the process based on how to add signature to mail or adding a digital signature in your email address, then you have come to the right place. Here in this article, we are going to discuss the easiest method for adding a signature into the mail. It does not matter if you are using your personal computer or android phone or IOS devices. We are telling you the procedure for all. Read the article until the end and follow the methodology.
How To Add Signature To Mail Account
If you are operating from your personal computer, then. We are showing you how you can add a signature in the Gmail account as an example of the process on the Computer.
- At first, open Gmail.
- Then you find settings in the top right.
- Now see all settings.
- You find a signature section, and in the “Signature” section, you have to add your signature text in the box. You can also format your message by adding an image or changing the text style if you wish.
- Now you find an option “save changes” at the bottom of the page. Click on that.
You Might Also Want To Read:
Add Signature Into Email Account Using Android Device
If you are operating from your android device, then.
- Open the Gmail app first.
- In the top left, you find “Menu.” Click on that.
- Now scroll down to the bottom and tap on Settings.
- Please choose the Google Account where you want to add a signature.
- Next, tap on Mobile Signature.
- You have to enter the text for your signature.
- Then tap on “OK,” and you be done.
Adding Signature To Email on iPhone
If you are operating from the IOS devices, then.
- First, you have to make sure that you’ve downloaded the Gmail application.
- Then on the iPhone or iPad, open up the Gmail application.
- Please tap on the “Menu.”
- Scroll to the bottom and then tap on Settings.
- Now select your account.
- Then tap on Signature settings.
- Now you have to switch to the “Mobile Signature” setting.
- Then you have to add or edit your mobile signature.
- Now, to save that, please tap “Back.”