Wondering, how to turn off power mode on the iPhone or iPad. Then don’t worry then just read out this article and know the complete process of turning off power mood on iOS devices without having hassle.
How To Turn Off Power Mode On iPhone & iPad
Battery Saving Mode
- The home screen, tap Settings > Battery.
- Tap the switch to turn on Low Power Mode. you’ll even be prompted to turn this on when your battery is low.
Battery Saving Mode Settings
- From the home screen, tap Settings > Battery.
- Tap the switch to show on Low Power Mode.
- Tap the button to turn Battery Percentage on or off.
There are not any additional settings to change, but Low Power Mode does the following:
- Mail fetch is turned off
- Background app refresh is turned off.
- Automatic downloads are turned off.
- Some visual effects remove or turned off.
Tips to save lots of battery life
- Change application sync settings
- Lower screen brightness and timeout duration
- Toggle from 4G to 2G
- Turn off background data
- Turn off Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS and Smartphone Hotspot
- Uninstall unused apps
- Update to the newest software
Set device to sleep when unused
Press then quickly release the power key to set the screen to sleep mode.