WhatsApp Messenger is a platform of a messaging app that allows users to send text messages, voice messages and also gives an amazing feature of the video call. You can also do a video call with a group of people. This popular messaging app was launched in the year 2015 and billions of people are connected through it and can use it worldwide. WhatsApp has now become the most useful source of communication all over the world.
Going Through With The Activity
Making video calls through the use of WhatsApp will enable you by using your contact information. Make sure for that purpose, your operating system supports well. In case if it is not supporting well then making video calls will not be possible and will not be available on your phones.
Also, you need to have a proper connection with the internet so that there may be no problem while making a video call. If there occurs a poor connection then it will make a problem to the audio or video quality as your call depends on the type of connectivity you have.
Here are the given steps that you need to follow while making a group video call:-
- Firstly, you need to open the group chat of the conversation to which you want to have a video call.
- Then you have to click on the “+” option shown on the right of the screen at the top.
- Now, you have to select the contacts to whom you want to place the video calls.
- Lastly, click on the video camera icon.
Also, if you want, you can go to the given steps:-
- Go to the call option shown at the top of your screen.
- Select the phone with viewing a “+” option shown at the downward side of the screen.
- Now you have to select the new group call option.
- Lastly, select the video camera icon.