First, Install the office for the phone Office 365 Android app on your device to edit your important documents. It is available in the Play Store. The Office Mobile app helps you to create and edit Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents very easily. Before installation, please make sure your device’s system is capable of running this application smoothly.
HOW TO USE OFFICE 365
In this article, we will be discussing the installation of office app and a quick start guide. If you are about to use office applications and having some doubts about this application then read this article till the end, you will get an idea about it.
- At first, go to the Play Store and search for Office Mobile for Office 365 App.
- Then tap on Install. After installation please tap on “Accept” on the App permissions screen.
- After installation, open it on your device.
- Accept the terms on the Use Terms screen.
With Office App, You Can Do a Lot of Things
- You can set up your Android phone to send and receive mail from your Office 365 operated by 21Vianet account.
- You will always be aware of your important dates by syncing your Office 365 calendar items on your android phone.
- You can keep your Office 365 contacts on your phone. After that, it will be a lot easier to share documents, send an email, or schedule meetings with colleagues.
- You can easily access any OneNote notebooks stored on a SharePoint team site or your OneDrive for a Business site by using the OneNote app for android.
- You can use the Office Mobile for MS-Office 365 Subscribers app to view and edit documents directly from your android phone.
- You can use the Lync 2013 app to join meetings, use instant messaging, or make video calls to colleagues, and stay connected even when you’re not in the office.
- You can access your OneDrive for Business site, and share or edit any documents stored there.