Here are the three methods which will explain how to convert a PowerPoint presentation into a video file that will convert it into iMovie on iPad, iPhone or on Mac. For that open a PowerPoint presentation.
3 Methods To Add PowerPoint To iMovies
Firstly, open a PowerPoint presentation. Click ‘File’ option from the ‘Menu’ bar and then click on the ‘Open’ option.
After that select the presentation that you want to add to iMovie.
- Click on the ‘File’ option shown in the menu bar.
- Click on the ‘Export’ option. If having an older version of PowerPoint, then click the ‘Save’ option as a movie and then save. This will save the PowerPoint as a (MOV) format which stands for QuickTime movie.
- Click on the ‘File Format option and then drop-down.
- Then click on the ‘MP4’ option. You can also save it in the MOV format.
- After that, click on the ‘Export’ option. It will cover a bit of time for conversion.
Method 2: Importing to iMovie or to Mac
- Open the ‘iMovie’ option.
- Click on the ‘Media’ option shown on the top of the window.
- Click the ‘File’ option shown at the top of the screen.
- Click on the ‘Import Media’ option.
- Click on the ‘Import to’ option shown at the top of the window.
- Choose a destination for the new video.
- Select a location for the video.
- Click the PowerPoint presentation video file.
- Click on the ‘Import Selected’ option in the lower- right side. There you will find that the video file of the PowerPoint is imported to its presentation.
Method 3: Importing to iMovie, iPad or iPhone
- Add the PowerPoint video to your Photos app on your Mac.
- Transfer the files to your Photos app on your iPhone.
- Tap the ‘Projects’ tab.
- Tap ‘+’ Create Project.
- Tap on the ‘Movie’ option.
- Then select your video and tap on the ‘Create Movie’
- then tap the ‘Movie’ option.
- After that select, your video and tap ‘Create Movie’ option.
- After that edit your video.