Windows 10 is the latest operating system from Microsoft. It is a groundbreaking OS from Microsoft with all the features you want. That is why I am here to explain how to download and clean install Windows 10. With its clean UI, it looks great. It is easy to use and beginners friendly. However, Windows 7 is still one of the favorite OS. Nevertheless, we all know that support for windows 7 is about to end. Now we need to upgrade to windows 10. We all had that coming one way or another.
Windows 10 is a big upgrade over any previous version of windows. It looks modern and up to date now. Previous versions of windows like windows 7 are great and all but not as good as Windows 10. Some people hesitate to upgrade to windows 10 but trust me it is worth a shot.
you might also like: 10 Fixes On “Windows 10 No Internet Secured”
How to download and clean install windows 10
Most of the people have already upgraded to windows 10. However, some people are still sticking to the older version of windows, windows 7 to be exact. Nevertheless, as we know, support for Windows 7 is about to end. Its time for people who did not upgrade to windows 10. So follow this tutorial to download and clean install windows 10 in your PC.
You can directly upgrade to Windows 10 from windows update. However, people like to clean install windows. This is why I am here to show you how you can clean install windows 10. So let us star.
Download windows 10 and create bootable media
Windows 10 is available to download on the official website. You can there and download it. Then you will need to create a bootable USB drive. All you need is a working PC and USB drive.
- Go to https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/software-download/windows10
- Here you can download the media creation tool.
- After that, you just need to follow some steps and the bootable media will be ready.
- Open the tool and accept the agreement. follow these steps closely to clean install windows 10.
- Now, you will have two options. First is upgrade this PC and second is create installation media.
- If you want to upgrade then go with the first option. However, to clean install windows 10 go with the second option.
- After that, click next. Now you will need to choose language, edition, and architecture.
- Select these options according to your PC hardware and click next.
- Now connect your USB drive if you have not and select USB flash drive option. Select the USB drive and click next.
Phew!! Sit back; this process will take some time. It will automatically download and create bootable media for you.
Clean install windows 10
- After the bootable USB drive is ready it is finally time to clean install windows 10.
- Restart your PC and boot via USB drive.
- Now follow the on-screen instruction. It is not that had you will get through it.
- When you finally reach the “what t keep screen” select nothing. This will install Windows 10 from scratch.
All done, This is how you clean install windows 10 on your PC.
you might also like: How to Install and Use Windows Package Manager Winget
Windows 10 is the latest and greatest OS from Microsoft. It is a perfect OS in opinion. Upgrading is one thing But clean install windows 10 got its advantages. There are some bugs and glitches here and there. However, Microsoft quickly catches up and provides fixes. If you still do not have Windows 10 then go ahead try it. It worth the effort.