Want to change the time on Fitbit wearable device of yours don’t there are multiple ways to change time on the wearable devices such as Fitbit. In this article, we are going to explain some of the easy step by step ways to change time on Fitbit different wearables.
As we all know Fitbit smartwatches are remarkable compare to other sports trackers. The device is full of features that help you to track your health without having a hassle. But what about the time? its a smartwatch also so you need to know the correct time. Well, the Fitbit always shows a perfect time in case if you’ve entered a different time zone it doesn’t matter.
How To Change Time on Fitbit
Here in this short article, we are going to explain to you how you can change the time on your Fitbit device using the Fitbit app that you’ve installed on your smartphone.
Moreover, we also guide to change the time between 12 hours / 24 hours format.
As you already know, if you’re currently using the Fitbit, the device is already paired with the cell phone of yours to track down the health activities such as calories burned, heart rate and much more along with the current location and time zone.
Method 1: Syncing Your Fitbit (Automatic)
To get the correct time you can easily sync your Fitbit device with the cell phone or the device which is paired with the Fitbit. This method can be useful for those how don’t have a complete day syncs on from which the fitbit will be on the loop with the phone time.
1. Firstly, check if you’re Fitbit is paired with the iOS or Android device.
2. Now, you’ve to manually sync the Fitbit using the App. Else turn on All-Day-Sync from the App Settings.
After this, you’re Fitbit will starting showing the correct time zone according to your current location. However, using this method won’t work for you. Then in this case you’ve to manually set up the Time Zone on your Fitbit using below given method.
Method 2: Change The Time on Fitbit (Manually)
There are some steps by following them you can easily change the time on your Fitbit without using the app. It’s a manual process.
1. Go your Cell Phone and launch the Fitbit App.
2. Now, Go to the Account icon available at the top right corner of the app screen. Tap on it to open Settings.
3. Scroll down to the Advanced Settings.
4. Check if Set Automatically it’s enabled. Then toggle to disable and re-enable and then sync.
In case if automatically don’t working then follow these steps.
5. Go to the Set Automatically and turn it off and now select the city in your time zone.
6. After this, Sync your Fitbit. Go to the Main app dashboard and pull down. That it.