http://aka.ms/remoteconnect : Minecraft Remote Connect
If you don’t know about use of the Aka ms remoteconnect then don’t worry we are going to explain all about the https://aka.ms/remoteconnect use and login guide that you must know.
Well, how to use of the website to join with other people while playing Minecraft with other people that other folks who set up the cross-play motor on their computer perfectly or how to solve the cross play error in case if https://aka.ms/remoteconnect site is not working.
This guide has compete information about aka.ms/remoteconnect website and how to benefit the cross play engine with your friends and other Minecraft players.
What is aka.ms/Remoteconnect?
If you love to play Minecraft game with your friends from your home or anywhere in the world. Then you must know that https://aka.ms/remoteconnect is an website that enables you to play Minecraft with your friends or other Minecraft players with devices except for their one.
In simple words, aka.ms/remoteconnect website make the Minecraft games more smoother on PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch. But to play the non-Minecraft device you need to register and login with an free Microsoft account to enjoy the game with other Minecraft players.
Microsoft allows Minecraft players on various devices including PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch along with Windows PC and Mac even Android and iOS devices. To play Minecraft game with their employees who wanted to play Minecraft game installed on the Xbox One or Xbox 360 with free Minecraft account login.
How To Use Ms. Reconnect Minecraft aka Minecraft for Windows
First of all you needed to download an install the latest version of the Minecraft from its official website to your Windows PC. If you’ve already download and install the Minecraft then run the Mr. RemoteConnect on your computer or laptop in which the Minecraft has been installed.
You can easily download the minecraft remoteconnect from its official website for free cost. The Ms remoteconnect will automatically determine the minecraft version on your computer and setup it. All you needed to do is click on the connect to play minecraft using ms remote connect aka minecraaft for windows.
Guide To Enter the Minecraft Code
After connecting your PS4, PS5, or Nintendo Switch to a Microsoft Live Account, you can play Minecraft with your friends on other platforms. But to play minecraft on PS5 you don’t required Microsoft Account however but to crossplay ith PS4 or non-PS4 device require the Microsoft Account.
- Go To the following this link to sign in to Microsoft Account.
- Enter the 8-digit unique code.
- You are needed to use the account details of MS account to be configured with your PS Network account.
- Click on Play to go to Minecraft homescreen once you logging into your Microsoft Account.
- Change to the right to reach the Friends tab.
- Click Add a Friend.
- Enter Microsoft Gameretags one by one to find your friend.
Xbox PhoneApp to Setup Microsoft Remote Connect on Xbox One?
If you wanted to setup Microsoft Remote Connect on the Microsoft Xbox One game console to play Minecraft with your friends. In case if you don’t know the proper steps to configure the settings, then follow this below given step by step instructions.
Note: These steps are only for the Phone App users
- Go to your Xbox One game console and navigate to the browser and visit to (https://aka.ms/xboxsetup).
- You’ve to redirected to the loving web page, where you need to enter your Microsoft free account details.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup.
Once you’ve followed all the 3 steps to use the Xbox Mobile App to setup Microsoft Remote Connect on Xbox One game console.
How To Setup Cross-Play Engine Xbox One or 360 ?
Follow the below given step by step instructions to configure the cross-play engine Xbox One.
1. Go to your Xbox One or Xbox 360 and navigate to the Microsoft Store.
2. After accessing the Microsoft Store from your Microsoft Xbox One game. Go to the Download section.
3. Now you needed search for the Minecraft for Xbox One on your game console.
Note: The game is free to download if its and Minecraft One Edition.
4. Start the Minecraft Games on your Xbox One.
5. Now, follow the on-screen instructions to configure the cross-play with other Minecraft player who already setup the cross play functions and features on your gaming devices.
After following the above steps your know how you can easily able to setup the cross-play engine on your Microsoft Xbox One or 360 game console.
Setup Minecraft Cross-play on PlayStation 4 or Switch ?
If you wanted to setup the Minecraft Cross play on the gaming consoles like PlayStation 4 or Nintendo Switch. In case if you don’t know to proper process or steps to configure your PS4 or Switch for the Minecraft Cross-Play.
1. Go to the Nintendo Shop on your Sony PlayStation Store or PS4 Console.
Nintendo Switch: Search for the Minecraft and tap on the download Minecraft for Nintendo Switch.
PlayStation 4: Type “Minecraft PS4” and tap on the download Minecraft for PS4
2. After downloading the Minecraft on your game console, Register a new Minecraft Account by filling the require details for registration.
3. Once you’ve successfully register an Minecraft Account. Go to the login page to the remote connection.
4. You’ve get the eight-digit activation code. That will required to activate your account on the AKS MS Remote Connect website.
5. Go to the this following website – https://aka.ms/remoteconnect
Note: You can perform the activation on the following devices, Windows / Mac / Android / iOS.
6. Enter the activation code on your game console screen to configure the settings. After this hit the “Next” button.
7. In this last step you needed to follow the on-screen guides to complete the login.
Now you can easily able to setup the Minecraft cross-play on your PlayStation 4 or other gaming consoles without having a extra hassle.
Delete All Minecraft Corrupted Game Date and Minecraft Saved ?
In case if you wanted to delete all the Minecraft saved and the corrupted game dates from your gaming device and don’t know the process steps to remove all unwanted stuff then don’t you can easily able remove all the unnecessary Minecraft stuff such as Corrupted Game Date and Minecraft Saved without having a hassle.
1. After of all Start the Minecraft game on your device.
2. Once the Minecraft is launched on your device, you needed go to the Settings.
3. After this navigate to the “System Settings” > “Storage” > Game Storage to access all the Minecraft files.
4. Remove all the files in the Launch the Minecraft.
Ultimate Guide: Log In & Out to Microsoft (Fix Error / Switch Gamertag / Switch Video Guide)
Here we are going to go through all the useful information that an Minecraft gamer needed to get rid of the errors and perform certain changes.
What is Https//aka.ms/remoteconnect Error?
Most of the times when you’re trying to access your Microsoft account by “https//aka-ms/remote connect” then unexpected error may occurred. Minecraft was switched to the Microsoft Platform. Well, there are tons of expectional services on the platform well we all know its an creative game for building blocks.
Well, the “https//aka-ms/remote connect” error commonly occur on the PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch along with other gaming consoles. You can also go through this error on your PC or the computer from which you’re trying to access the aka.ms/remoteconnect.
Don’t worry, here we are going guide how you can easily able to get rid of this error without having a hassle.
What are the main causes of the error?
There are some possible causes of which you will face this problem and some of the most common issues for the error are explained below.
Change of Devices:
Minecraft is giving cosplays services to its users for integrating into different platforms. Which simply means users can easily able to access all services from one device. Its is a simple yet very useful way of gaming on your personal device such as PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch and PC or Mac. The second reason for which this error occur is corrupted files.
Corrupted Game Data:
The game files are the core of the gameplay and plays an significant role for gamers. Well the corrupted game data will going to cause lots of trouble for every gamer you can easily able to check the game data errors from your device from which you playing game.
Most of the time, for PC gamers its way to easily to fix the error without having a hassle and without taking help of any technical expert. The quick re-installation is an easy fix but its not stand for the longer time period. The game saved files can easily get corrupted on your system using an Antivirus etc.
The corrupted files will going to create an error when you try to access the game to play that why its best to take daily backup of your game to avoid playing the same game level again and again. In case if somethings goes wrong with the game and you need to fix it.
How To Reslove “https//aka.ms/remoteconnect” Error ?
Now we are going to discuss on how you can able to get rid of https//aka.ms/remoteconnect error. Here in this short quick guide we tell you how you can fix this error using different methods.
These are some of the methods you can use to fix the Aka.ms/remoteconnect error on your device.
Minecraft Microsoft Account PS4
You can follow these steps to fix Minecraft Microsoft Account PS4 errors with few minutes.
1. Firstly, open the web browser on your device and go to the PS4 Store.
2. After this, tap on the Download Option and start using it. The Minecraft Game download on your device.
Note: The player required to have the paid version of the Minecraft Game.
3. Now you can try the Remote Play features. The PlayStation 4 version Minecraft will give user a choice to login through the Microsoft Account. Select the login option and login into the Minecraft game.
4. After the successful login your will get the remote connect data.
5. Save the code from the PlayStation 4. Its an important requirement to run the remote play feature.
We highly recommend to the gamers who wanted to play the game on multiple devices. Try it out on your device just visit the remote connect official site to resolve the error.
Get Rid of the Xbox One Crossplays Error
To get rid of the Xbox Crossplays error is quite easy to perform. Here are some simple steps to start the Xbox Cosplays on your gaming device.
1. In case if you wanted to remote play code then you’ve to visit the https://aka.ms/xboxsetup.
2. The official website will display the code for the remote play feature. You must have the Microsoft account to access this feature.
3. Now you needed to sign with their free to use Microsoft account its needed on your Xbox game console.
4. Well, its almost easily to start the remote play on the device. You need visit the https://aka.ms/remoteconnect.
5. You need the Microsoft Account to work on this amazing feature. For this sign in through the free account or create a new one.
6. After the sign in process you need to enter the Remote Play Code on your device. The code is available on your Xbox game console for remote play feature. Once you entered the code the Microsoft Minecraft game automatically starts.
How To Play With Friends on Other Platforms
Generally there are three different ways to enabled it for creating a new world, joining a friend game or participating in the game.
Create a New World:
If you’re set on creating a new world enables the cross-play easy. Whenever you’re on the creation screen all you need is to navigate to the Multiplayer tab underneath the default Game tab and ensure that the multiplayer option is enabled. Once you’ve completed the created your world you can easily able to invite or add people to your game without having a hassle.
Join A Friends World: